|Engineering Investigations creates blog space for engineers to describe how they cracked a baffling technical problem and talk about ingenious solutions they developed to solve it. It celebrates your achievements and inspires others to follow suit.|
2013 - Apr., Mar., Feb.
2012 - Dec., Nov., Oct., Sep.
Posted: 06:37:28 PM, 13/03/2013
Can a mouse do that?
Let's look at an interesting patent issued in 2003. Before I give it all away, I want you to think about your mouse – yes, the one connected to your computer, not the one running around the floor. Now think about what other functions you may want to integrate with your mouse. As the music for Jeopardy is playing in your mind – I hope you wrote down – printer! Now this is not from some mad inventor who just happened to notice that nobody had done this yet – this is from Casio!
Posted:07/12/12 10:32 AM
• Robotics passion inspires Android c...
Posted:29/11/12 04:38 PM
Posted:05/03/13 05:10 PM
• Is Ada prepped for mainstream embed...
Posted:26/02/13 08:38 PM
Posted:05/03/13 05:22 PM
• Is a RIM comeback possible?
Posted:08/02/13 06:49 PM
Posted:22/11/12 08:56 PM
• Understand initialization of polymo...
Posted:24/10/12 06:16 PM
- EMI SUPPRESSION WHAT IS MCU MCU
- IGBT MODULE WIZARDLINK LED INDICATOR
- RF SIGNAL OBO-30AL1 APAC MARKET
- WHAT IS RTL MCU DEVICE ACPI\IBM0071
- POE SYSTEM MINCHIP RF SIGNALS
- GALLIUM PHOSPHIDE NITRIDE"" WHAT IS IGBT MODULE RF FRONT END MODULE
- DFM TECHNIQUES 65NM PROCESS MEMORY IC
- WHAT IS SENSOR ACPI IBM0071 MCU CORE
- MXT1386 DATASHEET SUNPOWER PHILIPPINES LVDS VIDEO INTERFACE
- CPLD VERSION POE MEANS RTL SEMICONDUCTOR
- SILICON TUNER SPARTAN 3E SPANSION KOREA
- PROCESSOR SPARTAN 3E HOW MANY CHANNELS ON WM9711L
- IGBT TECHNOLOGY WHAT IS IGBT TECHNOLOGY IGBT STAND FOR
- AOU TAIWAN LED TV STAND FOR BRAZIL SEMICONDUCTOR