|Engineering Investigations creates blog space for engineers to describe how they cracked a baffling technical problem and talk about ingenious solutions they developed to solve it. It celebrates your achievements and inspires others to follow suit.|
2013 - Dec., Nov., Oct., Sep., Aug., Jul., Jun., Apr., Mar., Feb.
2012 - Dec., Nov., Oct., Sep.
Posted: 08:08:38 PM, 01/10/2013
Discussions on IP (Part 7)
In the previous instalment of this experts' roundtable, we discussed IP integration issues. We now conclude this series by looking at the issue of system-level modelling. Taking part in today's discussion are: Mike Gianfagna, vice president of corporate marketing at Atrenta; Warren Savage, CEO of IPextreme; John Koeter, vice president of marketing for the solutions group at Synopsys; and Chris Rowen, Cadence Fellow and CTO at Tensilica.
Posted:26/11/13 10:30 PM
• A murder, Titanic and the first wir...
Posted:10/10/13 09:55 PM
Posted:07/12/12 10:32 AM
• Robotics passion inspires Android c...
Posted:29/11/12 04:38 PM
Posted:05/12/13 09:26 PM
• More certification for safety-criti...
Posted:19/09/13 11:01 PM
- EMI SUPPRESSION WHAT IS MCU MCU
- IGBT MODULE WIZARDLINK LED INDICATOR
- RF SIGNAL OBO-30AL1 APAC MARKET
- WHAT IS RTL MCU DEVICE ACPI\IBM0071
- POE SYSTEM MINCHIP RF SIGNALS
- GALLIUM PHOSPHIDE NITRIDE"" WHAT IS IGBT MODULE RF FRONT END MODULE
- DFM TECHNIQUES 65NM PROCESS MEMORY IC
- WHAT IS SENSOR ACPI IBM0071 MCU CORE
- MXT1386 DATASHEET SUNPOWER PHILIPPINES LVDS VIDEO INTERFACE
- CPLD VERSION POE MEANS RTL SEMICONDUCTOR
- SILICON TUNER SPARTAN 3E SPANSION KOREA
- PROCESSOR SPARTAN 3E HOW MANY CHANNELS ON WM9711L
- IGBT TECHNOLOGY WHAT IS IGBT TECHNOLOGY IGBT STAND FOR
- AOU TAIWAN LED TV STAND FOR BRAZIL SEMICONDUCTOR