Global Sources
EE Times AsiaWebsite
Stay in touch with EE Times Asia
eeBlogs-Article content Home / eeBlog / eeBlogs
Nickname: Clive Maxfield     Articles(277)     Visits(198055)     Comments(55)     Votes(203)     RSS
There is so much amazingly cool "stuff" to see and do that I'm amazed I find the time to get any real work done. In my blog I will waffle on about the books I'm reading, the projects I'm building, and the weird and wonderful websites I blunder across. Please Email Me if you see anything you think will "tickle my fancy."
Blog Archive
2014 -  Apr.,   Mar.,   Feb.,   Jan.  
2013 -  Dec.,   Nov.,   Oct.,   Sep.,   Aug.,   Jul.,   Jun.,   May.,   Apr.,   Mar.,   Feb.,   Jan.  
2012 -  Dec.,   Nov.,   Oct.,   Sep.,   Aug.,   Jul.,   Jun.,   May.,   Apr.,   Mar.,   Feb.,   Jan.  
Comment | Add to Favorites

Posted: 07:14:41 PM, 30/01/2014

Watch this video: People are awesome

I was just talking with Mike Phipps over at Micriµm about all sorts of stuff I can't talk about here. Fortunately, that's not what I wanted to talk about here. Before we proceed, I did notice Phipps has a really cool image as part of his email signature.

I love the "Quality that's out of this world" tagline. It must be amazing to have anything to do with a mission like the Mars Rover. But that also isn't what I wanted to talk about. While we were chatting, Phipps pointed me to an amazing People are Awesome video over on YouTube.

All I can say is OMG. There are so many amazing clips here that it's hard to choose among them, but the sequence commencing around the 4:48 mark really caught my eye. I would love to try doing that. How about you? What's your favourite? (Don't forget to include the time in the video, so we can all find it easily.)

Label: video micrium
Views(368) Comments(0)
Total [0] users voted     
[Last update: 07:15:07 PM, 30/01/2014]
CONTACT US TO OWN A BLOGNew!  

Have Your Say!

Got something to say? Why not share itwith other engineers?

CONTACT US TO OWN ONE!

SEE WHAT OTHERS HAVE SAID?

eeBlogs

• Kangaroo Bot: A shining star
Posted:14/04/14 08:15 PM
• Sloppy method tarnishes stem cell r...
Posted:14/04/14 10:30 AM

• LCD inventor shook things up at DAR...
Posted:07/12/12 10:32 AM
• Robotics passion inspires Android c...
Posted:29/11/12 04:38 PM

• ARM shifts to open source LLVM comp...
Posted:15/04/14 06:15 PM
• Industrial IoT development made eas...
Posted:03/04/14 06:59 PM

• Semiconductor industry goes past $3...
Posted:05/12/13 09:57 PM
• Is Moore's Law still relevant? Does...
Posted:11/08/13 02:56 PM
Back