Global Sources
EE Times AsiaWebsite
Stay in touch with EE Times Asia
eeBlogs-Article content Home / eeBlog / eeBlogs
Nickname: Clive Maxfield     Articles(358)     Visits(267453)     Comments(73)     Votes(222)     RSS
There is so much amazingly cool "stuff" to see and do that I'm amazed I find the time to get any real work done. In my blog I will waffle on about the books I'm reading, the projects I'm building, and the weird and wonderful websites I blunder across. Please Email Me if you see anything you think will "tickle my fancy."
Blog Archive
2014 -  Dec.,   Nov.,   Oct.,   Sep.,   Aug.,   Jul.,   Jun.,   May.,   Apr.,   Mar.,   Feb.,   Jan.  
2013 -  Dec.,   Nov.,   Oct.,   Sep.,   Aug.,   Jul.,   Jun.,   May.,   Apr.,   Mar.,   Feb.,   Jan.  
2012 -  Dec.,   Nov.,   Oct.,   Sep.,   Aug.,   Jul.,   Jun.,   May.,   Apr.,   Mar.,   Feb.,   Jan.  
Comment | Add to Favorites

Posted: 03:47:08 PM, 07/04/2014

Valor NPI fully integrated with PCB devt platform

A couple of months ago, I noted how Mentor's Valor links ERP/MRP with the shop floor. It facilitates a lean new product introduction (NPI) flow. It starts by ensuring that the design can actually be manufactured, assembled, and tested. If there are any issues, these are fed back to the front-end designers and design tools to be resolved before things go further.

Mentor's Xpedition PCB Development also puts more power into your mouse.

Click here for a larger image.

Well, Mentor has just made a big announcement about how the company's Valor NPI software is now fully integrated with its Xpedition PCB design platform to deliver a seamless, automated flow for the design, fabrication, and assembly of PCBs.

Editor's note: You can find out more about this NPI solution here.

Label: NPI Mentor Valor
Views(274) Comments(0)
Total [0] users voted     
[Last update: 03:51:31 PM, 07/04/2014]
Have Your Say!

Bloggers Say

Got something to say? Why not share it with other engineers?

Just introduce yourself to us, we'll contact you and set you up. Yes, it's that simple!

See what engineers like you are posting on our pages.

eeBlogs

• Collaborative approach: Does it wor...
Posted:10/12/14 06:57 PM
• Learn about the engineering desk-to...
Posted:02/12/14 07:19 PM

• LCD inventor shook things up at DAR...
Posted:07/12/12 10:32 AM
• Robotics passion inspires Android c...
Posted:29/11/12 04:38 PM

• The perils of software/hardware hom...
Posted:18/09/14 05:39 PM
• How secure is the IoT?
Posted:20/08/14 06:53 PM

• More than hardware sockets - Opport...
Posted:01/12/14 06:09 PM
Interviews & Viewpoints

Talk

Learn how senior executives are seeing the industry from interviews and contributed opinions.

Back