|Also known as organic light emitting device, organic light emitting diode, this light-emitting device typically consists of a series of organic layers between two electrical contacts (electrodes). OLEDs can be made using small-molecular weight organic materials (SM-OLEDs) or polymer-based materials (PLEDs, LEPs).|
Funny video from Lattice: 'Houston, we have a pickle'
( lattice oled power manager ii )
|Max's Cool Beans||34357||51|
- EMI SUPPRESSION WHAT IS MCU MCU
- IGBT MODULE WIZARDLINK LED INDICATOR
- RF SIGNAL OBO-30AL1 APAC MARKET
- WHAT IS RTL MCU DEVICE ACPI\IBM0071
- POE SYSTEM MINCHIP RF SIGNALS
- GALLIUM PHOSPHIDE NITRIDE"" WHAT IS IGBT MODULE RF FRONT END MODULE
- DFM TECHNIQUES 65NM PROCESS MEMORY IC
- WHAT IS SENSOR ACPI IBM0071 MCU CORE
- MXT1386 DATASHEET SUNPOWER PHILIPPINES LVDS VIDEO INTERFACE
- CPLD VERSION POE MEANS RTL SEMICONDUCTOR
- SILICON TUNER SPARTAN 3E SPANSION KOREA
- PROCESSOR SPARTAN 3E HOW MANY CHANNELS ON WM9711L
- IGBT TECHNOLOGY WHAT IS IGBT TECHNOLOGY IGBT STAND FOR
- AOU TAIWAN LED TV STAND FOR BRAZIL SEMICONDUCTOR
Posted:26/11/13 10:30 PM
• A murder, Titanic and the first wir...
Posted:10/10/13 09:55 PM
Posted:07/12/12 10:32 AM
• Robotics passion inspires Android c...
Posted:29/11/12 04:38 PM
Posted:05/12/13 09:26 PM
• More certification for safety-criti...
Posted:19/09/13 11:01 PM