A tablet PC is usually a fully functional laptop PC, equipped with a stylus and, often, a touch screen. This form factor is intended for mobility where laptops/notebooks may be impractical or unwieldy, or do not provide the needed functionality.
The term tablet PC was made popular in a product announced in 2001 by Microsoft. It was a pen-enabled computer conforming to hardware specifications devised by Microsoft and running Windows XP Tablet PC Edition OS.
- EMI SUPPRESSION WHAT IS MCU MCU
- IGBT MODULE WIZARDLINK LED INDICATOR
- RF SIGNAL OBO-30AL1 APAC MARKET
- WHAT IS RTL MCU DEVICE ACPI\IBM0071
- POE SYSTEM MINCHIP RF SIGNALS
- GALLIUM PHOSPHIDE NITRIDE"" WHAT IS IGBT MODULE RF FRONT END MODULE
- DFM TECHNIQUES 65NM PROCESS MEMORY IC
- WHAT IS SENSOR ACPI IBM0071 MCU CORE
- MXT1386 DATASHEET SUNPOWER PHILIPPINES LVDS VIDEO INTERFACE
- CPLD VERSION POE MEANS RTL SEMICONDUCTOR
- SILICON TUNER SPARTAN 3E SPANSION KOREA
- PROCESSOR SPARTAN 3E HOW MANY CHANNELS ON WM9711L
- IGBT TECHNOLOGY WHAT IS IGBT TECHNOLOGY IGBT STAND FOR
- AOU TAIWAN LED TV STAND FOR BRAZIL SEMICONDUCTOR
Posted:07/12/12 10:32 AM
• Robotics passion inspires Android c...
Posted:29/11/12 04:38 PM
Posted:05/03/13 05:10 PM
• Is Ada prepped for mainstream embed...
Posted:26/02/13 08:38 PM
Posted:05/03/13 05:22 PM
• Is a RIM comeback possible?
Posted:08/02/13 06:49 PM
Posted:22/11/12 08:56 PM
• Understand initialization of polymo...
Posted:24/10/12 06:16 PM